The Office of the Associate Dean for Student and Public Affairs (ADSAPA) is in charge of the following:
- Supervises and coordinates student activities in the College of Science
- Facilitates College-wide faculty academic/social functions
- Plans and organizes social and other extra-curricular affairs of the College
- Assists and oversees activities of the CS Student Council, Agham, and Scientia
- Provides information on available scholarships
- Addresses student concerns and problems, some of which are:
- compliance of student organizations with requirements for recognition as a CS-based organization
- CS organizations’s tambayans
- Assists in the investigation of disciplinary cases
- Issues Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Fosters close ties with the faculty of the College and the UP science alumni.
- Get a receipt from the UP Cashier’s Office. (P20.00 per desired copy). The College of Science Trust Fund Account Number is 1561-884-952-005-461.
- Fill in completely the necessary information on the tab of Good Moral Application Form.
- Submit the following to the Office of Associate Dean for Student and Public Affairs in claiming the certificate:
- Good Moral Certificate from Student Disciplinary Council
- Official Receipt from the UP Cashier’s Office
- Identification card or any proof of enrollment
- Get a clearance form from the CS Secretary’s office.
- Go to the Student Disciplinary Council Office at Vinzon’s Hall room 202 to get a certificate that you have not been the subject of any disciplinary case.
- OADSPA is the last office to sign the clearance then submit to Secretary’s Office.
Eizadora T. Yu, Ph.D. “Dr. Yu" Associate Dean for Student, Alumni and Public Affairs
Mr. Carlo L. Del Mundo “Jaycee” Admin Staff / Events Coordinator
Ms. Lorina A. Dacles “Rhina” Admin Staff / Student Scholarship Coordinator
Mr. Leandro F. Sampang “Andro” Admin Staff / Alumni Relations
Office of Student, Alumni and Public Affairs (OADSAPA)
National Science Complex (Main Bldg.), 2nd Flr. OADSAPA Office,
UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City, 1101
Telephone + 63 2 9818500 local 3805